SLIDER

Annabelles Wigs

Wigs are such a great way to change up your style without permently changing your image, You might feel like a bright pink bob one day and long blonde hair the next. 

Well I wanted to try out a wig for myself, being me, I went for the safest option as this is my first time and I wanted to see how real it actually looked.. Best way to do that? Get the same as your hair and see if its believable. Clever Right?

This one came from Annabelles wigs, they are HUGE amongst celebs, so if they are happy to wear them, they must be good! 

This is their Gemma wig* and was suprisingly easy to put on. I'd never done it before and all I did was tie up my hair and basically put it on top. 

Now I know with wig idea is a good one, I'd love to try out some really outragous ones!

What do you think?



29 comments

  1. Hi dear
    Thanks for your lovely comment
    NIce blog dear
    followed you ON GFC no 217
    hope you follow back
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty fake but kind of nice
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the comment on my blog- you look great! i too have become a little bit infactuated with annabelles wigs of late- im trying to choose which one i like best. a long blond or pastal bob. im seeing it as a way i can finally protect my overdyed hair.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I think a pastle bob would be so fun to try!! Deffo a good idea for dead hair lol xx

      Delete
  4. Love it! I want a crazy fun colored wig.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really natural, especially from behind.

    xx http://thefashionencore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really
    natural wig c:
    Very nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, especially behind !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like the worlds' best blow dry. I don't think I could wear one though! Following :)
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post honey, nice phtoos :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun way to create a totally different look! Thank you for you kind comment!

    Have a great weekend!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  11. more pictures of you wearing this wig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More coming! apparently i havent put it on right so ill be doing another post soon!
      xx

      Delete
  12. I like wigs - This looks great - Do you have any more colours?
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for sharing, I have a new understanding of buying wigs
    https://www.yneed.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Georgina Does • Theme by Maira G.